SDCXTRA RADIO

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sarantos - “(We've All Got) Blind Spots" is released worldwide right now!


 

My new alt rock music video for
“(We've All Got) Blind Spots" 
is released worldwide right now!

 

 

I was inspired to write this song after watching the Queen movie, Bohemian Rhapsody. I’ve always been a Queen fan but this movie put their music and their story in a new light for me. They were definitely legendary and I totally respect what they accomplished. I was also inspired partly by Elton John and his influence is sprinkled in the song too.

This indie alternative pop rock song hits 5 minutes but hey, they don’t all need to be 3 minute stream-friendly songs. This one is all about the guitar though the piano has a prominent role in certain spots on the roller coaster. The vocal articulations and delivery throw a fistfull of emotions that are truthful and relatable. It’s easy to enjoy the message of the song and the music itself.

This unique heavily textured ride talks about a weakness we all have in common. We've all got blind spots. That’s not always a good thing, but love has been known to blind us. It’s rare to have a song with three separate pre-chorus sections but as you know by now, I love experimenting. The story is full of promise…enjoy!

In thinking about the music video for this alternative rock song, I thought the perfect setting would be Las Vegas. So I went to Las Vegas to make a video about blind spots. So much opportunity, so little time!

Sprinkled throughout this video, you'll find glimpses and clues about my own personal weaknesses and challenges. I like most others have been imperfect in my short life on this planet. It was certainly easy to find blue tears throughout the strip. We’ve all got blind spots. 

Whether we’re trying to support a friend, lover or family member or we’re going through this ourselves, please don’t forget that having a blind spot means were human. Let’s remember that. We are all fragile.

Let’s be kind to one another.

http://bit.ly/2CnjyZW - Subscribe to my YouTube channel
http://spoti.fi/2ghNevG
https://apple.co/2J78eoO

I’ll continue to release a new song, music video, book chapter, poem & Behind the scenes video every month. I love being a proud supporter of multiple charities and donating directly to many charitable organizations!

See my newest Vocus press release here.


**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 43 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free. 

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
If you want to use my songs, lyrics, instrumentals, videos, books
or poems for any reason, email me and let's talk.

One Stop, 100% ASCAP and can clear easily!
I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing.

1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

    We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

    Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



    + SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    + CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    + WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    + MONEY FLIPPING

    + BANK ACCOUNTS

    + IOS/OS

    + CRIMINAL RECORDS

    + SCHOOL GRADES

    + CREDIT SCORES

    + SPOUSES PHONE

    + BTC RECOVERY

    + BTC MINING


    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    I’m always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    SIGNED....!

    Jason. W.

    ReplyDelete