SDCXTRA RADIO

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Tami Neilson

Merry Christmas!

I hope you're winding down for the holidays after a busy year. After 65 shows in 10 countries, I am so happy to be hanging up my touring wheels for a few weeks of summer holidays here in New Zealand with my kiddos! 

I wanted to write a quick note to say thank you for allowing me to create music and sing it for you all around the world. Every show ticket, album, t-shirt, paper doll that you take home- it really means so much to me that you allow me to be a part of your world.

I'll leave you with a little "Neilsons Sing Nelson"! one of my favourite Christmas songs, "Pretty Paper" by Willie Nelson, sung with one of my favourite brothers, Jay Neilson :-) 

Thanks to every one of you for being a part of the Tam Fam, I look forward to sharing CHICKABOOM! with you on Valentine's Day and hopefully seeing you somewhere on the road in 2020! 

PRE ORDER CHICKABOOM!
on VINYL or CD

Pre-order Tami's new album CHICKABOOM! out on 14 Feb 2020 and go into the draw to win a signed test pressing!
THE CHICKABOOM! WORLD TOUR 2020
(more dates to be announced)
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2019 Neilson Records, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment