SDCXTRA RADIO

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sarantos

 

My new music video for
“PAuse" is released
worldwide right now!

 

 
Summer is here in full bloom. Every single person on the planet has a favorite song, one they play repeatedly. Studies continue to analyze what makes a hit song a hit. A catchy chorus, infectious melody, inspired lyrics, timeless beats, the list goes on and on. To the human ear and mind, though, something just clicks. You just know it when you hear it, don’t you?
My new dance/EDM song "PAuse" tackles this topic in a fun and unique way. So of course, shouldn’t the new music video do the same thing?

This summer song is focused on you playing your favorite song over and over, again and again. I think I remember almost every summer when I was growing up. What a fun carefree time.  But the most vivid thing about them was always the summer song that took it by storm! In my new music video, I wanted to focus on the diversity of my thought – the many cultures from all over the world. What do we all share in common? We all love the summer and we all also love our favorite song. We love playing it repeatedly all summer long while we dance to its groove. Should this summer be any different? I say no! I’m listening to ‘PAuse’ all summer long...

See my newest Vocus press release here.
 
**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 38 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free.

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
If you want to use my songs, instrumentals or lyrics for anything, shoot me an email & let's talk.
One Stop, 100% ASCAP and I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing and can clear easily!


No comments:

Post a Comment