SDCXTRA RADIO

Sunday, August 13, 2017

MusicRadar.com




 
The No.1 website for musicians
View this email online
In pictures: the people's pedalboards
Updated for August! MusicRadar users share their guitar and bass pedal rigs
Read more

 
Steve Vai: these are the 10 guitarists that blew my mind
"I very rarely agree with the term best guitar player, but if I had to say there was one, I would pick…"
Read more
 

 
 
deadmau5 shows off a ‘hardware’ version of the Serum plugin synth
But all might not be what it seems...
Read more
 

 
Steven Wilson’s Craig Blundell: 10 drumming albums that changed my life
Prog drumming virtuoso picks the albums that shaped him
Read more
 

 
Max Styler: 5 things I’ve learned about music production
“I think simplifying your song is the most important thing you can do as a music producer”
Read more
 

 
Alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment